It’s been more than 15 years and still we regard ‘Dhool’ as the evergreen commercial film. Whenever the film is aired on any satellite channel, we repeatedly watch it but feel the freshness. Such was the package of story, screenplay and dialogues that were laced with commercial elements like fun, action, sentiments and heroism. Here are 5 enthralling things about the film ‘Dhool’ that was a major showstopper in Vikram’s career.
1. Dhool happens to be the ever longest run in the entire career of Chiyaan Vikram till the date. The film had a run of 180 days in Devi Cine Complex.
2. During the early 2000s, where the same combination of director-actor didn’t work immediately offering blockbuster, Dharani and Vikram came together after ‘Dhill’ to deliver ‘Dhool’.
3. The film released in 2003 happens to the No.1 box office collection spinner.
4. The film was released along with three big star movies like Kamal Haasan’s Anbe Sivam, Vijay starrer Vaseegara and Vijayakanth’s Chokka Thangam.
5. Dhool happened to be the first ever movie to have a climax fight choreographed with a song. The track ‘Madura Veeran’ is regarded as the ever best climax fight in Tamil cinema till now.
#Dhool #Vikram #Dharani #Jyothika #ReemmaSen #Vivek #Vidyasagar #ChiyaanVikram #AMRatnam #SriSuryaMovies #KamalHaasan #Vijay #Vijayakanth #ChokkaThangam
Previously directed by Bala and produced under the banner of ‘E4 Entertainment’, ‘Varma’, Tamil...
We very well knew that there have been many unexpected modifications in ‘Varma’ which is remade from...
Dropping off Bala’s directorial ‘Varma’ which involved Dhruv Vikram and the Bengal girl, Megha...