Kamal Haasan’s Uttama Villain has garnered such unbelievable expectations than his previous movies. The earnest reasons doesn’t confine to just one or two, but plenty, we bring you 10 good reasons why Uttama Villain happens to be one among the ‘Must-Watch’ categories and why you shouldn’t miss it.
1. Kamal Haasan’s tribute to K Balachandar – Every actor or student doesn’t get this privilege, but Kamal Haasan remains blessed for he managed to direct his mentor late director K Balachandar who passed away after the completion of this project. This would surely bring forth an additional mileage to this film for it adds lots of emotional essence.
2. Emotions and Humour – While ‘Emotions’ would be an intriguing part of this film based on relationships and family sentiments, humour would be having its toast apparently on the other part. This will be uniquely hilarious in the respective approach of Kamal Haasan’s formulae.
3. Ghibran becomes a musical genius – Exploring the best talents and gaining them incredulous success stands out to be the greatest thing one can see from Kamal Haasan. With this film, Ghibran has become lucky for having been elevated to the new level. Experimenting with various genres of music, he is sure to load his kitty with more laurels.
4. Poetic and fantasy visuals – Plays and dramas are often connected with word ‘Poetic’ and films, celluloid with fantasy. Touching the different panoramas, cinematographer Shamdat who cranked camera for Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam II has made it happen. Over here, with the film set in two different backdrops, Shamdat has played with unique colours and treatment.
5. Auro 3D sound mixing – While Ghibran’s musical score is anticipated to be one of the intriguing elements, the mixing with Auro 3D effects happen to be the strongest inclusion of brilliant flashes in the film, which could be experienced when watched in some of the well designed sound system equipped theatres.
6. Whiplash Oscar Connection – Craig Mann winning Oscar for Best Sound Mixing (Whiplash) has turned more global spotlights on this film. As mentioned in #3, Kamal Haasan easily explores the best talents across the globe and before the world could recognise this genius, Kamal Haasan already had him signed up for this project.
7. Prominent male-actors – When it’s a Kamal Haasan movie, he would make sure that there are lots of prominent actors. This film has Jayaram, Manobala, MS Bhaskar, Nasser and Chitra Lakshmanan, Late veteran director K Balachandar and K Viswanath in important roles.
8. Bold and beautiful ladies – Not just the male lead actors, but there are happening beautiful missies like Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Parvathi of Maryan fame, Parvathi Nair of Yennai Arindhaal fame and Urvasi in important roles.
9. Magical avatars of Kamal Haasan – Much alike Dasavatharam, Kamal Haasan will be appearing in different roles, but there seems to be a vast difference of what we saw with him in his yesteryear magnum opus and this one. He plays ‘Uttaman’ and then Manoranjan. Each character hailing from different periods of time 8th and 20th century.
10. The new avatar of Ramesh Aravind – It’s not just Kamal Haasan, but Ramesh Aravind has the special privilege of having directed his very own mentor Late director K Balachandar, which also marks his maiden debut as filmmaker. Ramesh Aravind has already proved his proficiency in filmmaking across the lanes of Sandalwood and Uttama Villain is a special stud.
A day back in time, a special announcement was made from Suriya’s Thaana Serndha Koottam. This...
Actress Jyotika made her comeback after 8 years through the film ’36 Vayadhinile’, which was highly...
An actor must be ahead of times adjusting to the climatic changes and that’s how someone survives....